Most important reasons why your company must rethink your IT infrastructure and take into account the advantages of private cloud computing.
1. Special hardware means increased security. However, if you have the right rules for anti-virus software, physical security, and firewalls, you can be sure that your data is as safe as it is stored right next to your desk. With private cloud providers at https://www.dataoutsource.com.au/, you get to know where your server is and that there is adequate physical and network security.
2. The transition from physical servers to virtual servers leads to greater flexibility. With private cloud computing, you can sometimes redirect resources without having to worry about finding physical servers that have the resources your new server needs.
Image Source: Google
3. Use your hardware with better resource management. Virtualization increases the value of your physical hardware server. A very powerful and efficient way to manage your server.
4. Virtual servers in combination with SANs offer increased disaster protection. When you connect SAN to your cloud, extraordinary reductions can be achieved.
5. Save time and money by switching to a personal computer in the cloud. The best thing about private cloud is that you can not only take full advantage of virtualization and security, but you can also be cheaper and less complicated when hosting your server or buying a dedicated server.