One of the critical issues for all potential migrants is to decide what kind of visa to apply. Australia's skilled migration visa is one of the most popular, but is it suitable for most people? Let's take a look at some of the different types of visas available.

Working Holiday visa is ideal for young people aged 18 to 30 who want to spend up to a year in Australia. While you can only have temporary or casual work, there are a large number of these visas available each year, so they have a good chance of getting one. If you want to know about skilled migration program, then you can check out various online sources.

To qualify for a family visa is necessary to have an Australian partner or a member of your immediate family based in Australia permanently. This family member will then have to sponsor your application will involve the sponsor of a certain degree of "security" during their initial financial in the country.

An employer-sponsored visa is available if the work you will do for the employer is deemed to qualify for an arrangement.

There are several business investment visas available for those who have either owned their own business or who have had a successful career at a sufficiently high level executive.

Retirement visas are available for those who wish to migrate to Australia when they retire. You will have to be financially secure and have sufficient funds available to meet the particular needs of this type of visa.